***Official Solomon Young Appreciation Thread***

True Facts About Solomon Young (multiple choice)

• Total voters

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
4-4 from the field and 3-5 from line. I'll take that every night from Sol.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
- Solomon Young believes it's not butter

- I installed Ad Blocker's new 'Solomon Young 33.0' version. Nothing even tries to get through.

- Solomon Young puts Scott Drew in timeout

- Sacramento wasn't the original capital of California. Californians just knew better that to upset Solomon.

Last edited:

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
If Solomon Young had resided in Waco, Texas these past few years, he would have b****-slapped every one of those criminals BEFORE they had violated their victims. Make no mistake, this victory today was not only about the BETTER team winning, but the BETTER University and Athletic Department!!

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
-Jack the Ripper would cross to the other side of the street when he would see Solomon Young coming his way.
-Solomon Young can anger Ghandi AND Buddha.
-A Solomon Young dunk can make Stephen Hawking jump out of his seat.

Reactions: coolerifyoudid

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
- Solomon Young believes it's not butter

- I installed Ad Blocker's new 'Solomon Young 33.0' version. Nothing even tries to get through.

- Solomon Young puts Scott Drew in timeout

- Sacramento wasn't the original capital of California. Californians just new better that to upset Solomon.
Amazing.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This is your 2017 clonies thread of the year.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE SOLOMON YOUNG SAID SO!

• Winner
Reactions: GTO

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
That same look on his face all night. No emotion, just a stone cold killer. I can't say it enough how much of a different team we are when he is in the game. He has a long way to go the next 3 years but so happy to have him as a cyclone.

• Agree
Reactions: Psiclone

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
-Chris Angel and David Blaine are unable to levitate in front of Solomon Young.
-Solomon Young's tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately, the cure for cancer has never been found, since Solomon has never cried.
-Solomon can look straight into the contents of the Ark without getting his face melted.
-Solomon spun the Wheel of Fortune 5 years ago. Unfortunately, they have not been able to complete that game because the wheel is still spinning to this day.
-However, whenever the wheel does stop, Solomon Young does not need to make any guesses. He just solves all of them on the first try.

Reactions: coolerifyoudid

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
-Chris Angel and David Blaine are unable to levitate in front of Solomon Young.
-Solomon Young's tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately, the cure for cancer has never been found, since Solomon has never cried.
-Solomon can look straight into the contents of the Ark without getting his face melted.
-Solomon spun the Wheel of Fortune 5 years ago. Unfortunately, they have not been able to complete that game because the wheel is still spinning to this day.
-However, whenever the wheel does stop, Solomon Young does not need to make any guesses. He just solves all of them on the first try.

Indiana Jones is afraid of two things: Snakes, and Solomon Young.

Instead of 'Would you like to solve the Puzzle', Pat Sajack said, 'Tell us all what the phrase is, since you've known it before we started today'.

Solomon Young made Vanna White even more unnecessary by flipping the letters from the contestant area.

Solomon Young was on Jeopardy, and won by answering however he **** well pleased.

Solomon Young parodies Weird Al Yankovic.

Solomon Young once stole James Bond's girlfriend.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
I'm almost always surprised how few rebounds Young has when I look at the box score after games, as he's the only one that consistently puts a body on someone. In some ways, I'm sure he'd actually be getting more if he just went towards the ball like a lot of other guys do instead of always blocking out. Not sure who the culprit is, but often seems like some guard from the other team gets a bunch of offensive rebounds (I think Miles had 6 at @WVU).

I'd be curious how many ORebs players he's guarding get when he's guarding them versus when he's not in.

• Agree
Reactions: kilroy and srjclone

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
I'm almost always surprised how few rebounds Young has when I look at the box score after games, as he's the only one that consistently puts a body on someone. In some ways, I'm sure he'd actually be getting more if he just went towards the ball like a lot of other guys do instead of always blocking out. Not sure who the culprit is, but often seems like some guard from the other team gets a bunch of offensive rebounds (I think Miles had 6 at @WVU).

I'd be curious how many ORebs players he's guarding get when he's guarding them versus when he's not in.

He keeps the ball active/in play quite often even if he doesn't actually get the rebound. Hustle plays that demand effort.

cyfamily

Mar 19, 2015
The kid just battles, love his toughness. If he is a reflection of the type of players Coach wants, we're going to be fine.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The kid just battles, love his toughness. If he is a reflection of the type of players Coach wants, we're going to be fine.

I'm excited for next season.

Would be fun if it turned into a 'rebuild year? NOPE.' kind of season.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfamily

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron