*** Official ISU vs. Texas Gameday Thread ***

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I'm loving everyone screaming about Jantz. Herp derp.

He's getting zero help from his offensive coordinator (who won't run the ball consistently even though we're getting five ******* yards per carry) or his receivers, who can't get open, can't read a blitz and run a hot route, and when they do get a ball thrown to them, can't ******* catch it.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
anybody here play QB? I know fitzy says he has experience but can someone challenge him for the spot next week?

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
141 yards on the ground. Should be able to score more points like that.

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
I'm loving everyone screaming about Jantz. Herp derp.

He's getting zero help from his offensive coordinator (who won't run the ball consistently even though we're getting five ******* yards per carry) or his receivers, who can't get open, can't read a blitz and run a hot route, and when they do get a ball thrown to them, can't ******* catch it.

The entire offense has lost its confidence. We will be lucky to win a game the rest of the year.

theyork

Aug 6, 2009
hedgesville, wv
was that call on 4th down not the dumbest call ever? announcers agreed with it, but why do that? you would be up 19 late in the game and a dominating performance. instead you give an inept team like ours an outside shot to come back only down 2 scores. mack should have lost the kansas game on a similar bonehead call. he must just think "we're texas, this will work." i think he is a terrible coach. top 10 classes each year with one title brought to him by vince young.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron