*** Official IOWA STATE vs #23 Texas Game(Day) THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
How was that not a flag for tackling OB?

Think we need to roll with 4 lineman more often than not as we aren't getting pressure and Bijan is easily getting to the 2nd level. I also think we need to get some snaps with Anderson and McD on the field at the same time.

• Agree
Reactions: Snydes

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Jaylin Noel for some reason is immune from getting pulled? Let a punt roll he should have caught, terrible kick return, one or two drops. Let’s see Greg Gaines or anyone else.
Yup after his punt returns and drops there’s no reason not to let Gaines see more snaps

Reactions: JimmyChitwood

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Campbell need to fire this pathetic OC. This game is over. We should have gone 2 score lead. Pathetic.
It's his fault Dekkers threw into triple coverage in the end zone instead of getting 3 points? Or probably his fault our defensive back cant a simple interception.

Manning sucks but hes hardly the problem today.

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
Correct.... I said that exact thing... all QB's make bad plays every week. But you only rip on Dekkers for it? Strange.

I honestly feel like that INT by Dekkers probably cost us this game... it was terrible. I just can't understand all the people that act like Purdy never did this stuff too. He did.
Purdy had some bad turnover but he was money in the red zone.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Our hope is the D regroups at half and Texas ego works on them at half. Not sure our offense can really play a ton better other than the int.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
Our defense rarely holds the other team to a FG. They aren't aggressive enough with the pass rush. Let Ewers get comfortable again.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
You and Darius are tremendous optimists! I know I freak out when we lose, but you two are a bunch of Debbie Downer’s when it’s a one score game.
I would say, or tell them to have a Pepsi, or something stronger! Only this would likely make their extreme pessimism even worse.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Their opportunity was at the start of the game. Go up 14-0 and have UT rattled while UT was still waking up. We didn’t take advantage and now UT has momentum. I think we lost our chance of the upset.
Dude good lord it’s 14-7. You may end up being right but it’s a one score game with a whole half to play. You can’t say it’s over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron