*** Official IOWA STATE vs #23 Texas Game(Day) THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Correct.... I said that exact thing... all QB's make bad plays every week. But you only rip on Dekkers for it? Strange.

I honestly feel like that INT by Dekkers probably cost us this game... it was terrible. I just can't understand all the people that act like Purdy never did this stuff too. He did.

Breece is the biggest reason for offense drop off. We had lots of awful games on offense saved by his big plays.

He was soft spoken but it’s a rare thing to have best running back in game 2 years straight. The td streak alone should make it obvious.

CycloneJoe6

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2012
Iowa
We expected a loss, but this team just makes it so much more frustrating because the opportunities are always there

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Why not just kneel there? I know it's not a big deal at all, but why even risk a bad snap in shotgun, or a fumble, or an injury, etc. It's just bad coaching.

I know some would say.... but you could break one for a TD..... uhhh no... sorry... no chance.

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Still in this so no reason they can’t pull this out. Start making the plays when they are there on both sides of the ball and they can win this
Their opportunity was at the start of the game. Go up 14-0 and have UT rattled while UT was still waking up. We didn’t take advantage and now UT has momentum. I think we lost our chance of the upset.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Yeah if Texas can continue to run the ball this is game over. Our offense while better won't score much more. Too bad this offense didn't show up in the last two conference games.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
So many mistakes fundamentally every week. You can’t win games like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.