***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Does anyone think we'd take another guard?

I think I'd most prefer another guard. A sit out guard would be ideal at this point.

Between versatile wings and bigs in 2021-2022 we'll have Blackwell (Sophomore), Dubar (Sophomore), Javan J (Senior), Hinson (Probable Senior), X Foster (Sophomore), Conditt (Senior).

Reactions: Messi

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Always room to add a shooter.
Prohm will be selective with the last scholarship and Knukel is above that bar.
No reason to get our hopes up this early but this answers the question that the staff is looking to add right away if the right prospect enters the portal.

Reactions: Statefan10

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
i dont think a kid like this transfers this late unless hes already worked the back channels for a landing spot. My guess is he already knows where hes going (not isu)
Yep and if immediate eligibility for transfers gets foolishly approved, the vast majority of 1st team all conference players like Kunkel in mid and low major programs will get poached in this manner on an annual basis. Hopefully, enough smart coaches and administrators will prevent its passage.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Cincinnati and Xavier a half hour from his hometown. Dayton an hour. Louisville and Kentucky an hour and a half.

Last edited:

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Xavier is a nice school and program in a nice part of Cincinnati.

I can imagine that was very tempting for a young man from the metropolitan area.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron