***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

Clone95

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 13, 2019
At 6'5" he should still be able to get his shots up in the Big 12, as opposed to if he was 5'8", hitting 44% from 3 in Division 2.

Reactions: Snydes

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
At 6'5" he should still be able to get his shots up in the Big 12, as opposed to if he was 5'8", hitting 44% from 3 in Division 2.

Watching his video he can play Division I. As example he is way more explosive and athletic then Ozier.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
I don't but just pointing out another P6 program wants him
Is that like St Johns wanting Beverly? Or even Oregon offering Tobbin, but a day later it being reported they were actually out of scholarships and not planning on adding anyone?

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Is that like St Johns wanting Beverly? Or even Oregon offering Tobbin, but a day later it being reported they were actually out of scholarships and not planning on adding anyone?

But they were going to add because Okoro transferred today.

DreamyFred21

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2012
Grimes
Prohm is following him too

I watched his high school highlights too, and he doesn't look vertically explosive, but quick enough to do a little damage off the dribble and a very good shooting stroke. Also, he is well put together and physically looks ready to compete at this level. Reminds me a little of Desmond Bane from TCU. Sign him up

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I mean I believe his offer list if that's what you're asking

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I watched his high school highlights too, and he doesn't look vertically explosive, but quick enough to do a little damage off the dribble and a very good shooting stroke. Also, he is well put together and physically looks ready to compete at this level. Sign him up

Reminds me of Devyn Marble

Reactions: CyPunch

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Reminds me of Devyn Marble
Anyone have examples of D-II players transferring to P6 schools to compare to? Gillespie from Baylor is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. He was D-III and ended up being a really good play at the P6 level. Crazy how a guy like that can fall through the cracks.

Also, does anyone know if top DII schools are better than bottom D1 schools? Similar to the top FCS schools are better than the bottom of the FBS? Just curious.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Anyone have examples of D-II players transferring to P6 schools to compare to? Gillespie from Baylor is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. He was D-III and ended up being a really good play at the P6 level. Crazy how a guy like that can fall through the cracks.

Also, does anyone know if top DII schools are better than bottom D1 schools? Similar to the top FCS schools are better than the bottom of the FBS? Just curious.
Duncan Robinson transferred from D3 to Michigan, now plays for the Heat

Cyclonefanwill3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2011

Max Strus at DePaul