NBA: *** Official 2015 NBA Playoffs Thread ***

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Cleveland wasn't themselves this series. A real/true Cleveland team would have won game 6, and in game 7 leading by 3 points with a couple seconds to go, gives up the tying 3, while fouling the shooter and he makes the foul shot to win by 1.....

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Cavs are the early favorites for the 2016 champs at 9/4, Golden St and OKC are next, both at 5/1.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Cavs are the early favorites for the 2016 champs at 9/4, Golden St and OKC are next, both at 5/1.

Sounds about right, depending on what Cleveland's roster looks like after free agency shakes out. I'm a little surprised at OKC going off at 5/1. Vegas must be pretty confident that Durant's foot injury will be completely behind him by the beginning of the season. If you like long shots the Pacers and Grizz are pretty attractive odds at 30/1.

Last edited:

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Sounds about right, depending on what Cleveland's roster looks like after free agency shakes out. I'm a little surprised at OKC going off at 5/1. Vegas must be pretty confident that Durant's foot injury will be completely behind him by the beginning of the season. If you like long shots the Pacers and Grizz are pretty attractive odds at 30/1.

The OKC line doesn't surprise me, I think they are going to have a monster regular season if Durant is healthy, and 5/1 is also the safe move for Vegas, limits their risk.

Think the Pacers make any big moves this offseason? I would expect both West and Hibbert to pick up their options but those contracts become a lot easier to move with them expiring next year.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Article was unreadable. After the third grammatical error in the first paragraph, I just gave up.

Satirical third hand account of reality anyway, basically a lot of what we already get in this thread.

Set up the very false choice that LBJ either sucks or is the greatest of all time. Make fun of people who don't think he's GOAT because you cram them into an idiotic false choice where they wouldn't agree with either of the choices you give them.

3rd grade recess level stuff disguised as sports opinion journalism.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
It will be interesting to see if the Cavs set a new payroll and luxury tax record this year, they've got a pretty good shot at breaking the Nets' record of $193M set a couple years ago.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
The OKC line doesn't surprise me, I think they are going to have a monster regular season if Durant is healthy, and 5/1 is also the safe move for Vegas, limits their risk.

Think the Pacers make any big moves this offseason? I would expect both West and Hibbert to pick up their options but those contracts become a lot easier to move with them expiring next year.

Apparently Larry Bird has been telling the players that have been brought in for predraft workouts that they're going to try to go smaller and faster next year. What that means for Hibbert and West, I don't know. I'm sure they'll exercise their player options, but Bird may try to flip one or both of them for whatever he can get and try to overhaul the roster on the fly. I'd like to see Cauley-Stein slide to them at #11, but I don't think he'll fall that far. Sounds like they'll end up with Myles Turner or Cameron Payne if they stay in their current spot. I've heard rumors that they'll try to move up but I don't know if Bird has the assets to go anywhere. The current core had a nice run but it was pretty clear that they weren't ever going to be quite good enough to get past Lebron. If they want to retool and play faster, now is the time to do it.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
It will be interesting to see if the Cavs set a new payroll and luxury tax record this year, they've got a pretty good shot at breaking the Nets' record of $193M set a couple years ago.

I don't think they'll come close to it but they'll be 2nd ever.

Gilbert is gonna open up the checkbook.

Help Support Us

Become a patron