gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Oh the huge manatee!

manateeb.jpg

This guy is pretty huge.

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
The actual answer to your question is no one on this board knows anything in terms of who may or may not be filling the scholarships despite the mega threads. That or they (Chris W. as an example) know something and won't say anything until it happens. Pelle or otherwise. At this point Pelle will sign with Iowa State ooorrrr he won't. Same goes for everyone else that is being speculated on. It's hard not to get the impression that every single talented kid that is transferring is coming to Iowa State. The reality is you'll just have to wait for Fred to open his mouth on the topic.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I remember when i ******* at people for making Norvel threads a week ago I was told "you don't have to read them." Funny how **** changes. Not that I'm bitter.

C

CyBer

I remember when i ******* at people for making Norvel threads a week ago I was told "you don't have to read them." Funny how **** changes. Not that I'm bitter.

Why are you in here? If you didn't want to read it why open it?

Mycology

Jan 16, 2011
Screwston,TX
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Norvel eating at orange leaf last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Reactions: josh4isu

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I love when people ask questions on a message board that google would answer in milliseconds.

I love when people complain about questions asked on a message board when they make the conscience choice to read said questions in the first place.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I love when people complain about questions asked on a message board when they make the conscience choice to read said questions in the first place.

I love when people complain about people complaining about questions that could be answered in milliseconds by google, in a thread that is ridiculously redundant.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I love when people complain about people complaining about questions that could be answered in milliseconds by google, in a thread that is ridiculously redundant.

The over the top circular argument was already made clear in the previous post, you're just beating it to death with this.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Whoops, I made the mistake of opening this thread, assuming it was the original thread and some new information was available. Now I'm posting in said worthless thread to bump it back to the top of the CF forum list, so that everyone else on the site will see that it's a pertinent topic today. Suckers!

New Years Resolution (03/26 version anyway)
I'm only opening the Recruit List (Online Version) from now on. It's the only sacred thing left, hopefully it stays pure forever.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron