Norvel Pelle

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
And when you search Norvel Pelle, you get about 5 threads which reference OTHER recruits, like Trent Lockett for example.

Who is Trent Lockett?? Do we have a shot at him?

Sorry, not the place to discuss.. I will create a separate thread for him..one second

Reactions: The_Architect

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
I love when people ask questions on a message board that google would answer in milliseconds.

Google it, almost all information is a few months old. There really is no info on this kid, other than he visited SDSU a couple days ago, and he cancelled his visit to ISU for the Baylor game.

There isn't any other solid information out there other than message board speculation. Maybe that's enough evidence for some people, but everyone on here gets way too much joy of ******* in other people's cheerios. Internet message boards can get pretty sad.

vortex

Jan 30, 2010
Norvel ????? I believe that is a name I have never heard before. First name at least.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Not sure, we need one though.

How about this?

windmill.gif

Netherlands

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
I think we need a Norvell Pelle thread of the day schedule...sign up below

3/27 ______________
3/28 ______________
3/29 ______________
3/30 ______________

Yeah....bad idea. Youre right.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Serious question, has there ever been so much hype about a player that, to our knowledge, has never even visited ISU?

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
That's because it's been overrun by mental midgets like yourself and Clones21. Although to be fair, you seem to be cutting down on the bad posts so you've got that going for you.

Congrats.
I would like to see a post that puts you into that elite status of posting oh great one or one that puts me into a mental midget status? But Exhibit A of whats wrong with Cyclonefanatic today. Cool guys like you talking trash to a person that you have no idea about. If you would like to discuss in person I would be all for it.

Spam

May 21, 2008
Some mods deleted his Lockett thread?! No sense of humor, mods.