***NIL Mafia***

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
wellwellwell-well.gif
Sorry bro. Didn’t want you gone, but I didn’t want me gone either.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Specials have til tomorrow morning 7:30 am to get their stuff in. I'll be up late tonight and if I get everything in I'll report

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to five people being on clap watch night one, and JM4CY being a notoriously active poster... if one of those five get clapped by Wednesday I'll let him slide into one of their roles
He’s #2 on my list and would like a chance to vote him out.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Any Mafia prop bets on this one? You'll definitely be back Wednesday but taking over for who....

Dainty: She last logged in Friday, so never saw the role PM 4:1
Spiker: No last activity, however last post Thursday. May be in same pool as Dainty: 4:1
CyMe: Profile hidden from users, pretty sus. 6:1
Clark & Bret: Both logged in today, so saw roles. Didn't come back to vote late. 20:1
they will be back, if not probably a reg, if they come back, probably a special/mafia.

Reactions: VikesFan22 and CYme

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to five people being on clap watch night one, and JM4CY being a notoriously active poster... if one of those five get clapped by Wednesday I'll let him slide into one of their roles
Sorry about missing tonight, flew to Phoenix today then ended up being responsible for driving the rental car, just got to the hotel. I just set an alarm to remember to vote. I'll try to be more active everyone!

Reactions: ImJustKCClone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
We have a JM4Cy and a mj4cy. One of you is dead but may come back wearing someone else's face. I say we can only allow one of these two to be alive at any single point in time going forward.
you guys forgot the double tap…. I’ll be back.

Reactions: Farnsworth