Nebraska Fail

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Nebraska still has not won yet.

Like other beloved humans, I have evolved on this issue. I do not dislike hawkeye fanbase as much as I dislike suburban Omaha soccer 'husker fans.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Overheard during the second quarter in Evanston today: " F&^k this, let's go shop at Oak Brook Mall. We could be back in LaVista by midnight."

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
I’m sure some of you saw Gameday a bit ago. That interview was awful. For some reason I don’t think Frost is the wunderkid everyone thinks he is.

Then they actually said on live TV that “this could be the game that starts them back on the trend to be a national power” or something to that effect. They are playing Northwestern.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I’m sure some of you saw Gameday a bit ago. That interview was awful. For some reason I don’t think Frost is the wunderkid everyone thinks he is.

Then they actually said on live TV that “this could be the game that starts them back on the trend to be a national power” or something to that effect. They are playing Northwestern.

I thought lose games but would handle everything off the field well, he has failed on both fronts. Haven't been impressed so far.

• Winner
Reactions: GM4ISU

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
As much as I hate Nebraska (their fans spit on me while walking from the locker room to the field) I will always cheer for them over Iowa.

Not sure why but this reminds me of their players reactions after we beat them two years in a row in the late 1970's. Solid no fluke wins and they complained later that our lineman used foul language during the game. o_O Yup, that's the best they could come up with. :rolleyes:

• Winner
Reactions: GM4ISU

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
In what way, other than money, did they make the right move? They lost all recruiting grounds down south, and now are a shell of themselves. They would've been much better off staying.

Good Luck to Scott FrostBITE to lure Florida players up north to play in the Cold ...Rain and SNOW. Its going to be a long road back for Nebraska fans...who just cant forget the glory days when the Huskers would run up the score on 6 our of their 7 big eight opponents. Like the sage sez...this isnt 1998 now is it......It isnt 1997 either

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Sometimes money isn't everything. I would much rather be competitive than have a huge ass budget. They lost rivalries, they lost recruiting grounds, etc.

Evidently Money is everything because thats the reason they left the big 12...Money and Stability trumps winning for the Nebraska Athletic Dept.....I have asked both nebbie fans and the writers who cover the big er little red now...If they regretted moving to the big 10....NONE have answered me yet....and that sez volumes........