NSCR: NASCAR 2023 discussion

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
ngMaybe they do a mechanics race and you can go out there and crash into people like the rest

I drove a sport mod once years ago, but that is because my FIL is big in the dirt racing circle. Curt knows who I am talking about. I was probably going 30 in the turns and **** my pants.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
If you guys want to see some good racing and not that boring NASCAR stuff hit me up and you can ride along with me to a race or 2 this summer.

I've gone to a few races with Curt. I get the pit pass and wander around the infield. Very interesting and fun. :cool:

Reactions: isufbcurt

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I used to love NASCAR but all the changes in the rules and stages suck ass. I haven't watched in years.
Very similar for me.

I watched maybe the first hour or so of the race. The first round of pit stops was the most exciting part up until then. I knew that was a sign this style is probably not for me any longer.

(which is kind of odd. Now I love F1. I dis NASCAR since all the cars are so close and nothing is happening. But then like the polar opposite, where a car or two at best usually just sail off into the sunset)

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
If you guys want to see some good racing and not that boring NASCAR stuff hit me up and you can ride along with me to a race or 2 this summer.

You should post your schedule on this site! Me and my sons would love to come cheer you on. Do you race on the Eastern side of the state at all? Toward Cedar Rapids?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
You should post your schedule on this site! Me and my sons would love to come cheer you on. Do you race on the Eastern side of the state at all? Toward Cedar Rapids?
Vinton, Independence, West Liberty close to Cedar Rapids

Attachments

• 2023 Schedule.pdf
    117.5 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: cyfanatic