NSCR: NASCAR 2023 discussion

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
It's incredible how many times they work in a sponsor. They just asked one of the drivers in the Xfinity race how his car was doing and he said it was fast, not Xfinity 10G fast, but getting there.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
It's incredible how many times they work in a sponsor. They just asked one of the drivers in the Xfinity race how his car was doing and he said it was fast, not Xfinity 10G fast, but getting there.
Yea super annoying. The best is when guys change teams and but still have the muscle memory of last year's team sponsors. This jgr I mean richard childress car is great today.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Anyone see that Williams guy walk off the track?
I had it on when that happened but wasn't paying attention so I don't know what was going on

Edit, I just looked it up, he had been involved in a wreck and the front of his car was pretty bad, they taped it up and before the restart he already had tape coming off the car, as soon as they went green there was more tape and debris coming off so NASCAR told him to get off the track which he obviously didn't agree with.

Last edited:

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Yea super annoying. The best is when guys change teams and but still have the muscle memory of last year's team sponsors. This jgr I mean richard childress car is great today.
Kyle Busch mentioned that about having to get used to saying Chevy since he went to a new team

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Yesterday the cool weather in Atlanta caused quite a few issues with grip. I imagine today won't be much better with the temps in the 40's

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Yesterdays race was unwatchable. People wrecking within 5 laps of the green flag just about every time.
The cool weather, the new surface and the reconfiguration all added to that as well I'm guessing. Look for issues with green flag pit stops as they'll enter at turn 3 and have to keep pit road speed through turn 4 before they actually get to their pit stalls

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
Not sure why they couldnt run out and grab that tire. It takes 15 minutes to run a lap.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron