• Thumbs Up

Votes: 86 62.3%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 52 37.7%

• Total voters

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Ok thanks. So today is the second to last potentially. My kids got hooked by it way more than I expected and have been talking about it all week to see the last one tonight. They are gonna be pumped that there is two more.

Same here...and even for me! I really would enjoy this story to continue. Would love to learn more about Westview...

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Next episode setting up to be an absolute hammer! Definitely stick around for the mid credits scene.

Yep...the beginning of this one was pretty...um...intense! Really enjoyed this episode a lot but I just don't see how I can be done with this series with only one episode remaining. I just can't see any way possible that I won't want more after next week...

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Yep...the beginning of this one was pretty...um...intense! Really enjoyed this episode a lot but I just don't see how I can be done with this series with only one episode remaining. I just can't see any way possible that I won't want more after next week...

Is it confirmed that this all ties into Dr Strange 2? If so that's going to send that movie through the roof

Reactions: cyfanatic

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Is it confirmed that this all ties into Dr Strange 2? If so that's going to send that movie through the roof

I could see the potential of a literal tie into Dr. Strange 2 where Strange could be called in and show up in the last episode to help fight magic with magic. Dr. Strange 2 could literally pick up where WandaVision left off. I haven't seen the latest episode and totally spitballing so I could be way off.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I’m scared to keep checking this thread as I don’t want spoiled but damn is it tempting to keep looking everytime someone posts something

I get it! I have watched it twice today and I won't give any spoilers! Luckily my son watched it with me so I have someone to talk it over with! I just think Wanda is such a bada$$! I am a newcomer to this genre...am I supposed to feel that away about her? I can't tell if she is a good "guy" or a bad "guy"? Simple scene in today's episode where she is walking down a hallway and all I kept thinking was "she is a bada$$"! In a good way!

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I get it! I have watched it twice today and I won't give any spoilers! Luckily my son watched it with me so I have someone to talk it over with! I just think Wanda is such a bada$$! I am a newcomer to this genre...am I supposed to feel that away about her? I can't tell if she is a good "guy" or a bad "guy"? Simple scene in today's episode where she is walking down a hallway and all I kept thinking was "she is a bada$$"! In a good way!

Pretty sure that's one of the main themes of the show, defining good vs evil. But I guess we'll find out

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Might be time for a WandaVision Spoilers thread, all official and stuff.

Agree...and I only have 1 episode left! I really have enjoyed the series and enjoy the different takes from the posters on this board! I totally respect the "no spoilers" idea though...so much more fun to see those things on your own!

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
These episodes are too short!!!
Hahaha my wife and I say that every time we are done watching the latest episode. Disney and Marvel are just killing it with this series right now. Slow burn to start and ramping it up each time. But they are almost perfect with the giving you some new information while introducing a little more to chew on. Making you desperately want more and unable to wait tells me they are doing a damn good job.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines

She’s traditionally “good” as in she typically aligns with the Avengers, but as seen in the House of M miniseries, she definitely has some darker streaks in the comics. What she’s done by entrapping the citizens of Westview is definitely NOT GOOD, but as we saw in today’s episode, the Hex is the result of extreme grief instead of malice.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I’m scared to keep checking this thread as I don’t want spoiled but damn is it tempting to keep looking everytime someone posts something

I commend you for waiting until they’re all out to binge back-to-back, I’ve always wondered how different the viewing experience would be without a week to wait in between episodes. I prefer the weekly release model, but I think this series works better as a binge watch than Mandalorian does for sure.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
I commend you for waiting until they’re all out to binge back-to-back, I’ve always wondered how different the viewing experience would be without a week to wait in between episodes. I prefer the weekly release model, but I think this series works better as a binge watch than Mandalorian does for sure.

oh I’m not. Just waiting for the rest of the family to show up so I can watch it with them. Which we just finished doing.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Just finished the episode.....

f7df53a9f7091ae7a62583bbec59cc8f.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron