Lindell Wigginton

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Hey actual news.
Prohm's full court press at Oak Hill continues.

@AlexHalsted Have heard that Iowa State coach Steve Prohm is expected to be in to see point guard Lindell Wigginton on Wednesday at Oak Hill.
tumblr_msfwi5Fg7P1shp34no1_500.gif

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Hey actual news.
Prohm's full court press at Oak Hill continues.

@AlexHalsted Have heard that Iowa State coach Steve Prohm is expected to be in to see point guard Lindell Wigginton on Wednesday at Oak Hill.

Hopefully the full court press is about good news and not the kind where we are desperately trying to turn him into a commitment sooner than later while he insists on other visits. I mean, is there a plan B? I suppose there's always a decent juco pt guard out there eventually. Baylor always seems to find them, and benefit.

• Useful
Reactions: SoapyCy

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
In no way am I saying Prohm is doing this, but for you recruiting insiders have you ever heard of a situation where a coach has pressed too hard on a recruit and it turned him off to the program?

• Useful

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Hopefully the full court press is about good news and not the kind where we are desperately trying to turn him into a commitment sooner than later while he insists on other visits. I mean, is there a plan B? I suppose there's always a decent juco pt guard out there eventually. Baylor always seems to find them, and benefit.

Not saying he should or is a plan B but what ever happened to that PG from Iowa city. Are we still on him or where we really much to start with?

• Useful

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA

I'm guessing plan B is to wait for a grad transer.

• Useful

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron