Lindell Wigginton

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
"Oh hey, Lindell, it's so weird that I would just run into you here like this."

"Coach Prohm, this is my school, I come here every day, and you live on the other side of the country."
You do realize we are no longer in the year 1860?
free-slave-states.jpg

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
One of the Selmon brothers moved into an Apartment across the street from Marquis Dupree's house. So going to visit him at school is not so shady. It's making sure that every coach that goes to see him, see's our coach right after.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
One of the Selmon brothers moved into an Apartment across the street from Marquis Dupree's house. So going to visit him at school is not so shady. It's making sure that every coach that goes to see him, see's our coach right after.
Let's not use Marcus Duprees recruitment as any sort of measuring stick for recruiting creepiness.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Just visited Arizona State last weekend. There in no news (or crystal ball change) up to this point seems like a promising sign that they haven't made any in roads.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Better than nothing? We winned!
View attachment 44583
I looked at this the other day. It truly is insane, in a good way, that we have that much more likes than the other schools. You know that Lindell at least noticed that. Obviously twitter doesn't land recruits, but us showing how much we are invested in him and following his recruitment process is as good as we as fans can do.

• Agree
Reactions: UraMallas

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I looked at this the other day. It truly is insane, in a good way, that we have that much more likes than the other schools. You know that Lindell at least noticed that. Obviously twitter doesn't land recruits, but us showing how much we are invested in him and following his recruitment process is as good as we as fans can do.
Better numbers than both others combined.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I'd feel better if it was Arizona State who landed a 4-star guard. I think Lindell really enjoyed his visit there. In the Iowa State Scout article he mentioned the visit went really well.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyke

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'd feel better if it was Arizona State who landed a 4-star guard. I think Lindell really enjoyed his visit there. In the Iowa State Scout article he mentioned the visit went really well.

I think Oregon is a bigger player here than Arizona State so I'm very happy this just happened

• Agree
Reactions: NetflixAndClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron