Letterkenny

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Anyone else a fan of this show? I became aware of it only recently, but damned if I'm hooked.
For those who have not seen it, it's sort of a cross between trailer park boys and Clerk's, maybe? Hard to compare it to anything. Its very Canadian. Shot on a pretty low budget, it's insanely quick and quotable.
Great characters; Wayne, Dairy, Squirrelly Dan, and a bunch of other ones. It's getting picked up by Hulu in the near future, but episodes can be found just by searching.

Maybe not for everyone, but man it gets me right where I live. And that's a Texas sized 10-4.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
I saw a clip a few months ago and went searching the internet for episodes to stream since at the time it wasn't available in the US. Freaking hilarious.

Reactions: Angie and Mr Janny

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Watched most of the firstborn season when it bootlegged on YouTube. The super soft birthday party was my avatar for a while. Wish it was some place besides Crave

Mobile is getting bad.

Reactions: Angie

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Dailymotion has the whole series if you look

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Never heard of this. Now interested after some YouTube teasers.

:eek::D

That is an hilarious scene. Love the show. Also, every time they bring up the ginger and the ostrich, I about die

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
This is probably my favorite show going, but there's one aspect that does nothing for me, and I'd love to see written out - the Skids. They're the least authentic group in the show, and they just aren't that funny. They're nothing like real small town meth heads, and ******* no one talks like that.

• Agree
Reactions: illinoiscyclone

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
This is probably my favorite show going, but there's one aspect that does nothing for me, and I'd love to see written out - the Skids. They're the least authentic group in the show, and they just aren't that funny. They're nothing like real small town meth heads, and ******* no one talks like that.
Agreed. They're the weakest part of the show.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Couple hockey players come up the produce stand the other day...

Absolutely love this show.

That's my favorite clip of the ones I've seen. It had me shaking with laughter at least the first 3 times I watched it.

Add me to the list that's never seen an actual episode.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

I feel like they shouldn't be a hard group to write, either? Every small town has meth heads - they're usually not goth.

I will say that, in the Fartbook episode (which was the weakest overall of what I've seen), it killed me when they piped in clips from "The Social Network" whenever that one Skid spoke.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron