LE to Colorado State Official

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Really enjoy the ISU burn at the end.

"A decade ago, Eustachy was one of college basketball's hottest commodities after leading Iowa State to consecutive Big 12 regular season championships in 2000 and 2001, heady territory for a program that's traditionally flip-flopped between middling and mediocre."

Great addition on the article to a situation that really has nothing to do with us.

C

CyBer

"A decade ago, Eustachy was one of college basketball's hottest commodities after leading Iowa State to consecutive Big 12 regular season championships in 2000 and 2001, heady territory for a program that's traditionally flip-flopped between middling and mediocre."

Great addition on the article to a situation that really has nothing to do with us.

Iowa State fans won't care lets just put that in there.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Not much of a step up, especially not knowing how the MWC is going to unfold but Larry seems to be a better fit in the midwest/west than the south.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I think he will do very well there. I think hes maxed where hes at.

leroycyclone

Jan 2, 2010
Boulder, CO

ISU fans and graduates get it. We get no respect. That's fine. I always liked Rodney Dangerfield. He made me laugh.

Help Support Us

Become a patron