Lazard on Packer roster

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Packers' run defense has been much better the last few weeks. Kenny Clark has apparently healed 100% and is making life miserable for NFL centers.

They absolutely did respect the Vikes' run game, it's what they do. Boone has done well in limited snaps, until last night averaged over 5 yards a carry. But I'm sure Pettine's plan was to make Cousins beat them, and it was pretty apparent that despite getting paid $28 million a year, he can't. Cousins hasn't won a big game by himself yet.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Packers' run defense has been much better the last few weeks. Kenny Clark has apparently healed 100% and is making life miserable for NFL centers.

They absolutely did respect the Vikes' run game, it's what they do. Boone has done well in limited snaps, until last night averaged over 5 yards a carry. But I'm sure Pettine's plan was to make Cousins beat them, and it was pretty apparent that despite getting paid $28 million a year, he can't. Cousins hasn't won a big game by himself yet.

The defensive gameplan was brilliant. Only rush 3 or 4 each time, and drop the rest of the guys back to prevent the big plays. Once we saw Z and the crew getting pressure on Cousins without truly blitzing there was no reason to change it up

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Me when Lazard winces in pain

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron