Kum & Go Tweet

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
It’d be awesome to see Caseys or QT offer a free slice of pizza or some inexpensive reward for people who bring in their cut up KG Rewards card

Free slice of pizza, and the knowledge they didn't spit on it if you're wearing a Cyclone hat.

• Funny
Reactions: Yorel Fusspucker

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It’d be awesome to see Caseys or QT offer a free slice of pizza or some inexpensive reward for people who bring in their cut up KG Rewards card
These other gas stations (and businesses) better just not do anything. But I can guarantee you that it's probably a learning experience for Casey's, QT, etc with how they operate social media and advertising.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
This. I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to avoid a Kum and Go, but I live in the metro. There's a gas station every other block. Pretty stupid to give me any reason not to go somewhere.

Exactly. If I have a choice (and most of the time I do), I’ll go elsewhere.

• Agree
Reactions: a29_clone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wow, K&G is in full apology mode now. Iowa fans are pissed lol

Too late

tenor.gif

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Just go take a bunch of stuff to the counter tell them you forgot your money in the car and then just leave. Dirty bastages!!

I know you're probably not serious, but ... with all the posts about pooping in sinks and what not ....

Just remember that a lot of ordinary people probably work at these gas stations, and a lot of them probably aren't Hawk fans (or any type of fan at all). I don't want to make a "regular employee" do something annoying or gross just because their bosses did something like this.

If you want to react, just don't give them any business. That will be enough.