Kum & Go Tweet

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Wow, so the Kum & Go family supports the concept of a violent act of someone being kicked down a flight of stairs? Their true colors are showing.
No wonder they attract such a classy clientele...
superthumb.jpg

a29_clone

Jul 30, 2016
Wow. I used to frequent their establishment anytime I could because it was an Iowa based company. Looks like that's about to change.

Also, as a business owner, why would you alienate (close to) half the population of the state?
That’s what I don’t get. They are a business and can support whoever they like, but why take the opportunity to attempt to annoy a significant portion of your fan base. Makes no sense to me.

Dec 17, 2018
Urbandale
Speaking of Hoks pushing Clones down stairs, I remember being at a wrestling meet in Carver Hawkeye Arena back in the mid 80's and some Hok punk, for no apparent reason, shoved an elderly gentleman (mid 70's I'd say) in Cyclone attire at the top of the aisle and he tumbled down quite a few steps. The punk took off before anyone could grab him and don't think the elderly guy was seriously hurt. I guess K&G endorses this type of behavior?

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
There are a lot of good Clones that work at their corp office. They do a fundraiser event between Hawks and Clones each year and winner gets to fly their flag at Corp the week of the game. I know most years the ISU flag flies proudly.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Welp the tweet is now gone. First they back tracked with a follow-up tweet then they deleted the original.

Figures.
They "strongly support their postion"...until they realize it'll cost them money, then they try to make the whole cluster-f*** go away.
True colors showing, and it's disgusting.

• Agree
Reactions: Yorel Fusspucker

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron