Kum & Go Tweet

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Yeah, because tweeting:
"I apologize for the frustrations you’ve experienced with this! This wasn’t an attempt to alienate any of our customers"
After showing an Iowa State fan being kicked down a flight of stairs? Seems a little more than "alienating" customers, more like maiming them.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com

"hit us especially hard this year. We've regained our feet..."

Almost sounds like a little more backhanded trolling considering how the game ended.

The Tweet probably controlled by the younger grandson Kevin Krause---who's daddy bought him a CBA franchise in CR in late 80's and Kevin ran it into the ground

I believe Kevin also promoted a 'Natty Light night" for his Quad Cities Single A franchise, immediately after Larry Eustachy was fired for his alcohol-induced actions---a direct dig on Larry's drinking problems

And in Kevin's bio--he was "Herky", the mascot during Iowa's 1981 FB season, and was there at Hayden's first Rose Bowl January 1982

Kevin is the epitome of the arrogant, entitled, Hayden-loving generation of assh#ts that ISU folks deal with-- 40 years and counting.....

• Informative
Reactions: Spanky

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
Kwik Trip/Star is awesome. Since I don't have Casey's near my town they've become my go-to an absolutely love this regional chain. They're making a bigger push into Iowa now. DSM area will love them.

Can't used Kwik Trip in Iowa because Quik Trip is already established... hence why it's a different name in Iowa.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
A new Kwik Star now in Marion on Hwy 13. Very impressive store. I visited a few days after they opened. 15-20 employees were in the back-40 doing some team-building exercises

It's something Casey's need. Some of the Casey's in Linn County are trash, and their employees are low-rung

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I know you're probably not serious, but ... with all the posts about pooping in sinks and what not ....

Just remember that a lot of ordinary people probably work at these gas stations, and a lot of them probably aren't Hawk fans (or any type of fan at all). I don't want to make a "regular employee" do something annoying or gross just because their bosses did something like this.

If you want to react, just don't give them any business. That will be enough.

So you’re saying it’s best to do it at corporate headquarters?

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
I would say that I'll never go there again but I made that decision a long time ago, this just solidifies it. I don't know about K&Gs in Iowa but down here they are horrific price gougers on gas. They bump their price about 12 to 15 cents per gallon higher than anyone else which explains why you hardly ever see anyone at their pumps.

• Agree
Reactions: jdcyclone19

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
But he’s gonna build us a $60,000,000 soccer stadium downtown with our own money.....we can’t boycott that too....

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron