Kenyon Sadiq Commitment Watch

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

ClonesInDallas

Dec 16, 2020
Kenyon and Blake Purchase both have CB’s to ISU. Although, Blake recently got an offer to Notre Dame so that is going to complicate things.
Yep. I still think we land both but there would have to be a rabbit pulled out of a hat to land an additional 4 star after these two, if that's what he's referring to

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
Kenyon and Blake Purchase both have CB’s to ISU. Although, Blake recently got an offer to Notre Dame so that is going to complicate things.
Osen did give Purchase a CB to ISU on 247, although an Oregon guy gave a stronger Oregon prediction on On3. Both were given shortly after his visits to the respective schools though, so it likely seems still pretty up in the air.

On Sadiq - his highlights remind me a little bit of Lazard. Big receiver that is more smooth athletically than it seems like he should be at that size.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Yep. I still think we land both but there would have to be a rabbit pulled out of a hat to land an additional 4 star after these two, if that's what he's referring to
I don’t think it would take a rabbit. This is just the summer phase of recruiting wrapping up the June visits. Once the dust settles, they’ll reevaluate and start bringing in fresh visitors for actual games.

Plus, there will indubitably be decommits available come December and January.

Oh…and John Randle Jr certainly appears to be biding his time. I would LOVE if the staff lands this kid.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Hoping Sadiq picks the good guys today! I haven't heard much news regarding him over the past few months. Hoping we are still considered the front runner here.

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street
I don’t think it would take a rabbit. This is just the summer phase of recruiting wrapping up the June visits. Once the dust settles, they’ll reevaluate and start bringing in fresh visitors for actual games.

Plus, there will indubitably be decommits available come December and January.

Oh…and John Randle Jr certainly appears to be biding his time. I would LOVE if the staff lands this kid.

K State is confident they’re getting Randle

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
I don’t have any idea how to call this one. Top TE priority for this class.

Is he projected as a tight end or just a big WR? Not super tall for a TE but a big body.

allfourcy

Apr 26, 2012
If it's going to be us, seems unusually quiet is right. But then I don't follow the boards of other contenders for him either. Nor premimum member. Is it even possible he would choose us and it actually not get out until the time he announces? Now that would be unusual.