KCCI Reporter

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
This. And go directly to Brian Sather, the GM. Explain that their advertisers are no longer on our shopping list until the kid is fired. Yep, go full blown cancel culture. Teach the kid a lesson. It will serve him well in the future.

Who are the big advertisers on KCCI?

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
To be fair, I'd love to watch Christian McCaffrey run like a wild gazelle through the open plains of Iowa's defense again, but they aren't returning to the Rose Bowl any time soon.

The difference of course is I'm not saying this publicly as a sports reporter who has a vested financial interest in not pissing off half my viewers, but that's his choice (and eventually, his employer's).
I don't think he's a sports reporter though. Which is why I don't really care (except for the backpedaling now)

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
There is no conference that is a bigger joke than the Big 10. Half the conference is TTU quality, the rest is tOSU and maybe the level of Texas.

Only 4 of the 14 teams have a winning record is an ugly stat when I look at the big 10

• Agree
Reactions: ABECyguy

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
I never watch KCCI news anyway. For some reason we always end up watching WHO 13 for weather/news and sometimes ABC 5.

Reactions: isufbcurt

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
Stop with the cancel culture.. I love that he tweeted that!

The internet is a wonderful place. Even for tavern hoks. I am quite enjoying watching any Iowa fan loose their mind over ISU's success. away from CyHawk. To them, that game means more and to us. An outright conference title means more
Agreed, let him tweet dumb college sports takes, it's harmless anyway.

Reactions: aobie and cyfan92

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
What's funny is how obvious it is no one really knows who he is. People keep calling him a sports guy on twitter and he keeps pointing out he isn't a sports reporter. Is it cancel culture if you never watched to begin with?

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
What a douchey first name that mimics the first part of his last name. Wonder if his parent’s were brother and sister? Only seems fitting.

The guy looks half asleep on his news reports all the time.

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
Reporters have the right to be outspoken fans of whoever they want. Yeah its unprofessional; you'd never see Keith Murphy throw the Hawks in the dumpster publicly, and so the guy is a 25 year old idiot, but that's no reason crush a whole company.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What's funny is how obvious it is no one really knows who he is. People keep calling him a sports guy on twitter and he keeps pointing out he isn't a sports reporter. Is it cancel culture if you never watched to begin with?
"I don't know who you are but F*CK YOU and your stupid French name!!!!!"