NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
This team is a dumpster fire. Not sure they win that game even with Mahomes playing. 3rd straight team comes into Arrowhead and punches them right in the mouth. It's embarrassing. I don't care if he goes 12-4 every year, he'll never win a big game.

Oh they'll make the playoffs. The AFC West sucks. They just aren't gonna do anything. Like usual.

This is the problem though. He has to be 100% for them to be good. If they could pound the ball and play a little defense they wouldn't always be so dependent on Mahomes throwing for 400yds and 5 tds. The Chiefs are a one-dimensional team.

He wins too many games to be fired. I'm done with him though. I'm not buying into the hype again until they decide they wanna spend some money on defense. Same **** every year.

The Chiefs will never win a Super Bowl with him. How's that?

Ope.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Had a heck of a lot of fun yesterday. We host a big Super Bowl party every year - gonna be tough this year when I actually care about the game.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
EOrhCeFWoAE0loI
EOrkzZGWsAA0emr

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
OK, I freely admit that I just realized that I might be ignorant about a rule in football. I always thought that the moment a ball carrier goes down, the play ended right there, regardless of the reason he went down -- contact, no contact, or whatever. Otherwise, what would prevent a trick play like, for example, a QB taking a knee to end a play then getting right back up and throwing it because there was no contact?
There are also special exceptions to the rules when you voluntarily give yourself up like taking a knee or the feet first slide. You are immediately down.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I’m getting tired of the media saying the 49ers DL is going to ruin the Chiefs offense. They think we can’t handle them. Did they forget Fisher is more than capable at LT and Schwartz is the best RT in football? Did they forget we see insane DLs all the time? Denver and Miller, Bears and Mack, LAC with Ingram and Bosa, Houston and Watt, etc.

Bring it! Jacked for tomorrow.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
I’m getting tired of the media saying the 49ers DL is going to ruin the Chiefs offense. They think we can’t handle them. Did they forget Fisher is more than capable at LT and Schwartz is the best RT in football? Did they forget we see insane DLs all the time? Denver and Miller, Bears and Mack, LAC with Ingram and Bosa, Houston and Watt, etc.

Bring it! Jacked for tomorrow.

Chiefs were 3rd in the NFL in sacks allowed.

They have a really good team, in all aspects.