NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

zarnold56

Aug 9, 2009
Ah the joy of being a Chiefs fan. Before Mahomes I was conditioned to expect the worse, since he has been the starter I have started to be optimistic. That was a mistake

Update

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2020cy and CloneIce

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Man that was 1 wild game! As a Cyclones, Cubs, and Chiefs fans have had enough nut kicks over the years that I was pretty much conditioned that this was going to be another epic disappointment but for once was glad that the nut cup wasn't needed for a change.

Mahomes is worth every penny of the record contract he eventually has coming his way. If the Chiefs somehow mess that deal up and he somehow does not play a long career in KC look no further to when the Cubs let Greg Maddux walk and how that turned out for them. FINALLY drafted a franchise QB who had the potential to be one of the all time greats after years of draft failures so I'd be shocked if he isn't in a Chiefs uniform for many years to come. He's a great role model and human being on top of it too which is a marketing dream as well.

Reactions: deadeyededric

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
With Mahomes at QB the Chiefs haven't lost a game by more than 7 points. I knew we could come back and at least make it interesting. I didn't know we would go from 24 down to a 20 point win. Incredible.

Mahomes makes playing NFL QB, the hardest position in all of team sports, look so easy.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Would love to see a Chiefs and Packers SB. Think of how many fans of both teams are on here, I know just within my close circle of friends there are a lot and would make for a fun super bowl party when most of the people actually have a team they root for in the game.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

Help Support Us

Become a patron