JEFF420

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 6, 2014
Michigan
drew rosenhaus. thats great for the young man. hope he can play in nfl

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
He has a management company handling his NIL deals. Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s leaving.
Doesn't make me feel good through. Noel is following this company on twitter as well. Have to think they're floating names out to collectives looking for numbers. Or the guys are just looking to be in local car dealership commercials and this company is gonna help with that...

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Just going to continue to have to get used to this. There is almost zero percent chance we actually keep everybody even if the We Will Collective can give them something. Some players are just going to chase the biggest bag offered and that’s ok. It’s their decision, but I hope we have more TJ Tampa type of players then not each year where they get something and stay loyal to the culture and school/staff that actually gave them a chance and believed in them from the beginning.

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
We probably don't need to freak out at every move a player makes. There will be plenty of legit reasons to freak out soon enough, no need to get ahead of ourselves.
I would encourage you all not to freak out. Many of these future NFL players are allowed to have representation from NFL agents while in college, which then helps in maintaining relationships once they are NFL players. Buy an Ames Lager and know we're doing all we can.