Jaylin Noel Commits!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
If we lose Noel, Bollers, Mbow, and Maro.... that will not be good.

Especially Mbow and Maro. OL has always been our biggest problem.... we can't afford to lose these guys.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
If we lose Noel, Bollers, Mbow, and Maro.... that will not be good.

Especially Mbow and Maro. OL has always been our biggest problem.... we can't afford to lose these guys.
LOL!

Yes, we can. In the first place, the coaches have done a nice job of restocking to OL room the last two or three years. In the second, it seems like some of you think that these coaches put all their eggs in one basket.

Getting both Mbow and Maro would be nice. Fill both tackle.needs at nicely. However, if Mbow chooses Nebby, he’s saying He doesn’t care about playing tackle. They’re even better stocked there than we are,

As far as Maro is concerned, I’m figuring he’s a long shot because of his interest in top tier academic schools. If he chooses Iowa State, great. If not, I won’t lose any sleep over it.

CMC & Co still have plenty of other options out there at OT. Plenty of good options. I’m not going to wail and moan and pull my hair out over the decisions of a couple of 17 year-old kids.

Well, not before February Signing Day, anyway! :rolleyes:

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
LOL!

Yes, we can. In the first place, the coaches have done a nice job of restocking to OL room the last two or three years. In the second, it seems like some of you think that these coaches put all their eggs in one basket.

Getting both Mbow and Maro would be nice. Fill both tackle.needs at nicely. However, if Mbow chooses Nebby, he’s saying He doesn’t care about playing tackle. They’re even better stocked there than we are,

As far as Maro is concerned, I’m figuring he’s a long shot because of his interest in top tier academic schools. If he chooses Iowa State, great. If not, I won’t lose any sleep over it.

CMC & Co still have plenty of other options out there at OT. Plenty of good options. I’m not going to wail and moan and pull my hair out over the decisions of a couple of 17 year-old kids.

Well, not before February Signing Day, anyway! :rolleyes:

Its CloneDude. Everything is terrible or sublime, no in between.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron