Javan Johnson transferring

ABECyguy

Nov 14, 2019
Ames
Wasn’t Coleman-Lands at DePaul before ISU? Just kinda a funny coincidence. Sort of like our “trade” with Kansas of JCL for Enaruna.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
you don't think I know it was a joke? I don't think that is something to joke about. I'm upset when people push a narrative that a young black man in too dumb so he has to transfer. That's a garage joke.

Hey, what do you have against garage humor? Equity for gearheads!

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Wasn’t Coleman-Lands at DePaul before ISU? Just kinda a funny coincidence. Sort of like our “trade” with Kansas of JCL for Enaruna.

Holy shoot, I forgot JCL went to KU. This should be a fun year getting to face Nunge again at Xavier, possibly Harris vs Memphis (based on tournament play), JCL twice against KU, and Bolton in the Natty.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Holy shoot, I forgot JCL went to KU. This should be a fun year getting to face Nunge again at Xavier, possibly Harris vs Memphis (based on tournament play), JCL twice against KU, and Bolton in the Natty.

Speaking of Rasir, I saw he got cleared to play this year without sitting out. Curious when we'll hear about Grill.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Speaking of Rasir, I saw he got cleared to play this year without sitting out. Curious when we'll hear about Grill.

He's eligible.

I'll add that Brockington and Bolton were teammates as Nittany Lions at one point, too.

Brockington was on a redshirt year, sure, but they were both on the roster together.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
He's eligible.

I'll add that Brockington and Bolton were teammates as Nittany Lions at one point, too.

Brockington was on a redshirt year, sure, but they were both on the roster together.

Who said Grill is eligible?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron