Javan Johnson transferring

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
you don't think I know it was a joke? I don't think that is something to joke about. I'm upset when people push a narrative that a young black man in too dumb so he has to transfer. That's a garage joke.
I don't think that was the joke. I think most people regardless of race hate syllabus week.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
you don't think I know it was a joke? I don't think that is something to joke about. I'm upset when people push a narrative that a young black man in too dumb so he has to transfer. That's a garage joke.
I don't think the student-athletes color had anything to do with the joke.

It was timing of Javan's decision to transfer. Not many kids announce decision to leave school the week AFTER classes start.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

Holy cow, what a complete overreaction. It was a joke referencing the timing of his transfer. You don't see too many guys in P5 programs transferring a week into school. To somehow extrapolate from that that I was meaning a "young black man is too dumb" is absolutely absurd.

But whatever, I went ahead and deleted it.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Thanks for pulling race into it. You should probably shut it down.

tomar1

Aug 16, 2008
Center from Illinois is in the transfer portal go get him TJ! 7’ 290 LBs, Cockburn is his name!

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
He was at the Iowa state vs Iowa game. Was wondering if he was transferring somewhere close like Drake or something. Good spot for him.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
He was at the Iowa state vs Iowa game. Was wondering if he was transferring somewhere close like Drake or something. Good spot for him.

I wish nothing but the best for Javan.

I just figured he would aim more for a mid-major or low-major where he could make more of an impact.

DePaul is in the Big East, which is a pretty tough basketball conferences.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron