Jalynn Bristow Transferring

Cynonymous

Aug 14, 2015
I'm not a Bill apologists but this is a terrible take. Bill pulled some freaking levers this year and it worked well. I don't care which way you try to slice it, we were going to have 1 or 2 leave this year due to so many you contributors.
by levers you mean drop zone letting any team shoot at will and hope they miss. By levers, dribble for 20 secs and then shockingly pass to Crooks. By levers, have Brown post up who has no post game, and try to create. By levers, not use versatile guards and forwards on the roster but repeatedly go to the worst defenders and worst lineup combos. By levers manning up and drubbing the opponent, but this only last 2 mins.. every 3 games in the season at most. Yeah... he pulled levers all right. The talent leaving is not being recruited over, they are never used even when on the floor. It's just sad there are people shrugging their shoulders thinking losing the best talent on the roster is expected. In terms of upside Crooks > Bristow > Brown, but Bristow will get there earlier.

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Not any more mistakes than Brown made. Bristow just wasn't one of the "favorites". She should have gotten way more playing time and usage when she was in.
You are obviously not a CBF fan, it shows. Transfer Portal is going to happen every year, nothing any of us can do about it. Bristow has potential, who knows why she left, maybe she wanted to move on, maybe the competition is tough for her spot. People went into panic mode last year, and we ended up just fine. I do not expect a drop off next year. People need to chill out.

Last edited:

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
by levers you mean drop zone letting any team shoot at will and hope they miss. By levers, dribble for 20 secs and then shockingly pass to Crooks. By levers, have Brown post up who has no post game, and try to create. By levers, not use versatile guards and forwards on the roster but repeatedly go to the worst defenders and worst lineup combos. By levers manning up and drubbing the opponent, but this only last 2 mins.. every 3 games in the season at most. Yeah... he pulled levers all right. The talent leaving is not being recruited over, they are never used even when on the floor. It's just sad there are people shrugging their shoulders thinking losing the best talent on the roster is expected. In terms of upside Crooks > Bristow > Brown, but Bristow will get there earlier.
Maybe go outside for a quick walk man lol

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Not any more mistakes than Brown made. Bristow just wasn't one of the "favorites". She should have gotten way more playing time and usage when she was in.

IMO Crooks and Brown played more because they played better. Diew was disappointing IMO. But she did cause problems to other teams because of her length.

Jalynn Bristow probably wanted to start. She probably will someplace.. She’s a good player. Not sure how good the transfer LSU girl is. Perhaps you could tell us.

Reactions: OldCurmudgeon

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
We will see. You CBF bias is really showing. Last year folks complained because we had no inside game, now we have an inside game and you complain. I will gladly take 29 years of winning basketball from who leads are program and be more than supportive. Hey, I would have loved to have Bristow on next years squad. She has great potential and I wish her luck wherever she land's.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
There’s no point in trying to reason with ISC or Cynonymous in regards to Fennelly. I think Bill banged their wives. I don’t think they’ve even enjoyed this year with how much they **** on BF.

Already said today they hope Bristow goes back to Baylor so they can root for Baylor against BF

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ

you're definitely a relative or something. Good god. Get a grip.

• Optimistic
Reactions: VeloClone

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa

It takes serious talent to be this angry and petty.

Is talent the right word?

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
We will see. You CBF bias is really showing. Last year folks complained because we had no inside game, now we have an inside game and you complain. I will gladly take 29 years of winning basketball from who leads are program and be more than supportive. Hey, I would have loved to have Bristow on next years squad. She has great potential and I wish her luck wherever she land's.
I also recall all the doomsday threads when we lost Fritz, Denarski, and others last year. Seems like things worked out ok for the ISU WBB program one year later.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Are you Nikki Moody?

swclone11

Feb 17, 2024
IMO Crooks and Brown played more because they played better. Diew was disappointing IMO. But she did cause problems to other teams because of her length.

Jalynn Bristow probably wanted to start. She probably will someplace.. She’s a good player. Not sure how good the transfer LSU girl is. Perhaps you could tell us.
I am excited to see how Williams fits in. She seems very excited to be a part of the team from what I've seen on social media and she's had an extended time to prep for playing. I wouldn't be surprised if she shocks some people with how well she plays off the bat.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
I don't hate BF at all. I just choose to acknowledge the short comings he has show the last four or five years in regards to not innovating and continuing to run the same crappy stuff. I mean that last in bounds play in the last game.. What was that? We are way too predicable. I know lots of people transfer, but at some point we also have to acknowledge that while BF is recruiting well, he is having issues retaining said talent. It's called being objective about how things are going.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron