ISU players love T.J.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
No I don't Member. The Regular Season Record when TJ was an Asst was 139-118. A .540 regular season win % doesn't mean a lot. But a yeah you go back to your Member Berries now

That is an Avg of 17 wins in the reg season. Prohm has avg 20 as a head coach FOR HIS CAREER and he got fired. So yeah. The Bro-Motions are in full effect here for The ISU Bro-Clones
That's kinda the whole joke, that nostalgia mixed with a worse present is blinding people from obvious flaws.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Ok...I get you have a thing for TJ but don’t use his record in a garbage conference to prop him up. Prohm was 101-29 at Murray State and 54-10 in conference. That obviously means jack ****.

Prohm also recruited nba players. Clearly also means jack ****.

If TJ hires an all star staff I can see this working out, otherwise I see Prohm 2.0 but will get a longer leash if he is failing because he is buddies with Jamie. You already have Jamie making excuses for him with that video the other day by saying something like it’s not going to be a quick fix.

I hope I’m wrong, but I just do not see it.
I have bad news for you but with a 22 loss season....ISU could hire either Chris Beard or say Brad Underwood or even John Calipari and it still would not be a "QUICK FIX"

It will take two or maybe even three years to FIX THIS MESS THAT CSP has left our basketball program in, so just settle down and ENJOY THE PROCESS BACK TO RELEVANCY.....and remember GO CYCLONES!

Reactions: Cyclonick182

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
I have bad news for you but with a 22 loss season....ISU could hire either Chris Beard or say Brad Underwood or even John Calipari and it still would not be a "QUICK FIX"

It will take two or maybe even three years to FIX THIS MESS THAT CSP has left our basketball program in, so just settle down and ENJOY THE PROCESS BACK TO RELEVANCY.....and remember GO CYCLONES!
With how quickly you can turn around a basketball program in general and the unprecedented transfer situation this year, showing signs of life by year 2 should be expected if the turnaround is coming. Especially with TJ whose supposed strength is gonna be recruiting, he needs to hit the ground running.

Reactions: tbuzz

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Alot of this brings back memories of comments made about a mac football coach who didnt win his league..........AND brought a buch of his mac buddies with him............

Everybody on this board hopes you are right in this comparison. Most the people posting on this board never made it out of HS sports, but they all are the 2nd coming of LeBron James, or Vince Lombardi, or Billy Beane.