Iowa State Transfer/Recruiting Class 2024

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I said that in the game thread after we played them. Jackson + Kyle would be an A+++ transfer season
Kyle was 58% from the line. He was actually better from the field. Other than that he'd be a great fit.

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Pretty misses instead of ugly makes is certainly a stance.
I wouldn't consider 58% as "makes" and then Jones at 50% and Ward at 57.8%, misses...they're all about the same. My point was their strokes (well at least Ward's) give them a better chance of getting some friendly rolls on the rim.

cal-cyclone

Dec 8, 2022
Get him and we're favorites for nearly anything.
We would be very very deep if we got Kyle too. We would basically run everything back the same, but our 3 awesome guards are a year older and better, and the team in general is extremely deep.
Anyone know any more about who Kyle is leaning to? I saw KU on the list with us.

Reactions: MNClone12

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
If you look at the list of schools that have contacted two of the top transfers in the country (Hall, Kyle), ISU is listed on both of them, only one other team still in the tourney going after each guy. TJ is an absolute workaholic and love that despite the success that's happening now he still looks into next year and how to get even better.

My hope is either Kyle or Milicic to fill out our roster. Imagine this lineup:

PG - Lipsey
SG - Gilbert
SF - Momcilovic
PF - Jackson
F/C - Kyle/Milicic
6 - Curtis Jones
7 - Indrusaitis
Omaha, Rock, Paveletzke, Watson, Fish all being able to contribute minutes. This is a top 5 preseason team.

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Interesting but Keyshawn Hall played for UNLV last year and was a teammate of Gilbert’s. They listed him as a 6’7’ 250lb guard. Would be an awesome pick up.

I remember a time when UNLV was a place you transferred to instead of from.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron