Iowa Dual Discussion

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Going to first dual in Carver on Sunday. Any advice?! Going with group of buddies and I'm the only Cyclone! Can only imagine the level of douchebaggery that will be in Carver. Gotta love hawk wrestling fans lol. Probably hear a story or two about how great they were in high school and could've won state. Looking forward to it! Gunna be an exciting dual...See how much hostility will carry over from last year!
Hawkeyes fans say that they are always just joking with the other fans and it’s the other fans that take it too far, yeah, that’s pure crap.

Reactions: wxman1

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Going to first dual in Carver on Sunday. Any advice?! Going with group of buddies and I'm the only Cyclone! Can only imagine the level of douchebaggery that will be in Carver. Gotta love hawk wrestling fans lol. Probably hear a story or two about how great they were in high school and could've won state. Looking forward to it! Gunna be an exciting dual...See how much hostility will carry over from last year!
Keep your head on a swivel. Anything we tell you won’t do it justice for the cesspool you’re about to experience. It’s so bad. And it will be especially bad Sunday.

But if we win, get up on your chair and give the biggest god damn rebel yell you can possibly muster while beating your chest and then run out of there as fast as you can.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Keep your head on a swivel. Anything we tell you won’t do it justice for the cesspool you’re about to experience. It’s so bad. And it will be especially bad Sunday.

But if we win, get up on your chair and give the biggest god damn rebel yell you can possibly muster while beating your chest and then run out of there as fast as you can.
I am kind of nervous about the alcohol sales. Talk about throwing gasoline on a dumpster fire.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
If we win, Kevin better get our guys out of there as fast as possible. They will be pelted with ****.
You imagine the fat beer gut slobber face turd that throws something and the next thing he's got Casey in his face...the crap flowing down their leg would be endless.

Win or lose KD better get them out of there ASAP. Let Metcalf, St. John and Turbo handle the situation.

Reactions: GMackey32 and JM4CY

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
PROBABLE LINEUP
Wt. Name Year Hometown Record Career Intermat Flo WIN
125 Kysen Terukina Jr. Ewa Beach, Hawaii 3-2 26-17 19 12 16
133 Zach Redding Jr. Manorville, N.Y. 3-1 19-10 15 15 14
-or- Ramazan Attasauov Jr. Nalchik, Russia 4-0 29-11 NR NR NR
141 Casey Swiderski Fr. Dundee, Mich. 4-0 4-0 12 8 7
149 Paniro Johnson Fr. Erie, Pa. 4-0 4-0 8 9 13
157 Jason Kraisser Sr. Ellicott City, Md. 2-2 27-14 NR NR NR
165 David Carr Sr. Canton, Ohio 6-0 72-2 3 3 3
174 Julien Broderson Jr. Davenport, Iowa 5-0 24-12 23 NR NR
184 Marcus Coleman Sr. Ames, Iowa 5-0 80-37 5 5 5
197 Yonger Bastida Jr. Trinidad, Cuba 5-0 34-11 6 6 6
HWT Sam Schuyler Sr. Kings Park, N.Y. 5-0 55-30 10 12

https://cyclones.com/documents/2022/11/30/5_-_Iowa.pdf
Curious to see if it’s Redding or Ramazan.

The Redding from Florida trip would win, but I also think Ramazan has looked solid.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You imagine the fat beer gut slobber face turd that throws something and the next thing he's got Casey in his face...the crap flowing down their leg would be endless.

Win or lose KD better get them out of there ASAP. Let Metcalf, St. John and Turbo handle the situation.
The stories the next day will be that it was all somehow Iowa States fault.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Most of them didn’t actually wrestle so if you have any wrestling background you should be able to hold your own no problem.

Boxer007

Aug 15, 2012
Anyone think Dresser would weigh in and possibly use Gaitan against Iowa? He used him against Rowley from Wisconsin which I questioned, thinking if Broderson is “the guy” then he should get that match.

Reactions: crablegs

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Anyone think Dresser would weigh in and possibly use Gaitan against Iowa? He used him against Rowley from Wisconsin which I questioned, thinking if Broderson is “the guy” then he should get that match.
I think Broderson is definitely the guy for the year. But if we need a pin, we need Gaitan. He should definitely weigh in, but only be used if the situation calls for it.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I think Broderson is definitely the guy for the year. But if we need a pin, we need Gaitan. He should definitely weigh in, but only be used if the situation calls for it.
Weigh in a ton of guys. Just to d*ck with Tom and Jerry. They will be doing the same thing.

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
I had heard at 141 Siebrecht would be in play. I don't know much about any of these kids. Figured one of you experts know him.