How much would you pay?

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
If I'm paying money, in addition to a win, I want a guarantee on these conditions:

+ a double-dig win by the biggest point diff in the history of the series.
+ Somebody to Nutt-Punch Pudgy Pemsl when the refs aren't looking.
+ Garza to get stuffed on a 2-hand dunk attempt.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Lose this and we have 4 non-con loses with Auburn yet to play. That's a pretty big hurdle to climb to make the tournament.

iowa will flounder and end up 17-15 and the win wouldn't look as good as the loss would bad.

hope im wrong about that because you are right another P5 win would be nice.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I would say not having to go through the stress of the game and be guaranteed to not have to take **** from a few buddies is worth something like $50 to me.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
iowa will flounder and end up 17-15 and the win wouldn't look as good as the loss would bad.

hope im wrong about that because you are right another P5 win would be nice.

I'm not worried so much about having a "quality" win as I am about having a "win".

Lose tonight and we likely end the non-con 8-4 (not counting Auburn which probably makes us 8-5). We'd have to win 10 games in the Big 12 to even be sniffing a shot. Iowa and Oregon St. would be bad loses come tourney time.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I'm not worried so much about having a "quality" win as I am about having a "win".

Lose tonight and we likely end the non-con 8-4 (not counting Auburn which probably makes us 8-5). We'd have to win 10 games in the Big 12 to even be sniffing a shot. Iowa and Oregon St. would be bad loses come tourney time.

ah see, im more worried about quality of wins than number of actual wins, but i do like seeing 10-3 non conf if possible :)

hell, 8-10 in conf has made the tourney before.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
ah see, im more worried about quality of wins than number of actual wins, but i do like seeing 10-3 non conf if possible :)

hell, 8-10 in conf has made the tourney before.

Yeah but the Big 12 is not as strong as it was in years past.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
For ISU to win Thursday night? Assuming your payment guaranteed the result.
In this scenario you get to watch the game oblivious that you paid for the result.
I don't want to ruin the experience.

Go.

Already paid the price of my season ticket so that's my answer. Not going to lose any sleep if we lose this game, it's just another game and it will be on the schedule again next year and years to come so not like it's a huge deal in the big picture. Don't get me wrong I love beating the Hawks every chance we get but in a few days most people won't give a rip about this game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron