Hot sauce fans

rhlentz

Nov 27, 2006
Ames, IA
anyone who thinks tabasco sucks doesnt know what real flavor is. I put it on everything and it adds so much flavor, i cant eat eggs without it

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I had some hot sauce out in maryland that one guy had that I worked with. It was called Colon Cleaner "Guaranteed to clean your colon out, and it'll burn more coming out than it does going in" Haha man did that **** burn

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I had some hot sauce out in maryland that one guy had that I worked with. It was called Colon Cleaner "Guaranteed to clean your colon out, and it'll burn more coming out than it does going in" Haha man did that **** burn

I don't understand why people want something that hot. I like hot sauce and spicy food---but when you have it as hot as you're talking about above...that's not adding flavor to your food, it's just making it painful. Good on you if you like that, but I prefer to compliment my food, not make it radioactive.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I don't understand why people want something that hot. I like hot sauce and spicy food---but when you have it as hot as you're talking about above...that's not adding flavor to your food, it's just making it painful. Good on you if you like that, but I prefer to compliment my food, not make it radioactive.

It's called "manning-up." It's not something you'd do when you're eating at home with your family, but if you're eating with your best guy friends, on the other hand...

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
unless there is a sucking sound coming from the toliet when you sit down its not hot sauce refering to your hindend sucking the water to cool off

A real hot sauce could be called The Tush Terminator. Those native Louisianans used to be able to paddle up the Mississippi River faster after some good hot sauce on their venizon.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
anyone who thinks tabasco sucks doesnt know what real flavor is. I put it on everything and it adds so much flavor, i cant eat eggs without it

Tiger Sauce is pretty good also. Now is that named after the Bengal Tiger or the LSU Tigers?

I have been to the Gilroy Garlic Festival out in California also and that brings out some hot food type people.

Gilroy Garlic Festival

mharder

Apr 11, 2006
Rancho Cordova, CA
The Chipotle one is pretty good also. Tastes like barbecue sauce with a kick. Great on chicken and pork. Not as hot as the Garlic Key Lime though.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Shes kinda kooky, yet I find my self attracted. That info is fascinating though. I always wondered that Wasabi stuff.

VERY attractive, thanks for reminding me, I gotta order me some sauce. I hate ordering 1 bottle, maybe I will get a pack of the different flavors.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006

I'm with you, I love tabasco, among many other hot sauces. My favorite hot sauce would probably be Valentina, which I first discovered at Es Tas.