hey chris...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Hey Chris, check your front porch. I may or may not have left a flamming bag of poo there.

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
look in your inbox.

162874_o.gif

images

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
look in your inbox.

Un-redacted version:

Hey Chris, I was looking in your window last night and I saw you were home. Why didn't you pick up the phone when I called you? Did you get the flowers? I shaved my head like yours. We are practically twins. I hope to see you in Florida.

P.S. The
box of chocolates came back "return to sender". I'll send it back.

xoxo - stretchy

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
The off-season posting is really starting off strong. I am scared to think of what is going to happen when spring football ends in a couple of weeks and there is nothing besides Blum trying to find someone to post about the NBA playoffs with him on the board.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
The off-season posting is really starting off strong. I am scared to think of what is going to happen when spring football ends in a couple of weeks and there is nothing besides Blum trying to find someone to post about the NBA playoffs with him on the board.

Don't forget Hawkjack13 will engage with Blum on the NBA topics. As long as it's about the Heat.

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007

I really like the Clippers to surprise this year as long as Griffin's back is okay. Too early?

Status
Not open for further replies.