Status
Not open for further replies.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011

Batman.gif

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
At first I was thinking it was just a prank, but now I fear for CPechs life. That man clearly wanted his money.

Agreed. I fear for him and since the mods kept deleting our threads to help him we have taken the bake sale to connections in the under ground support world. I will post cryptic messages on here with hidden directions.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Recap thread in 3... 2... 1... GO!

Didn't last long at all.

At 9:14, some poster named "eop" or something weird like that titled a thread "CPech Check-In," and demanded that CPech "get with his boys" because they know where he's at.

At 9:16, same poster titled a thread "CPech Check-In" and demanded, again, that CPech "get with his boys" because he owes them money.

At 9:18, same poster titled a thread "Cody Check-In" and again, demanded that CPech "fukkig" get with his boys because he owes them.

Around 9:23, all threads were deleted.

At around 9:30, a new thread was created, called "CPech Bake Sale," where posters were going to bake goods to help CPech pay off whatever he owed this "eop" character. But said thread got deleted quickly

Reactions: CoKane

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
I mean I am batman and I collect weiner quotes from mods. Also used to post in the cave lots. It is a wonder I have any posts at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.