Happy Gilmore 2

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Is Sandler having money problems, or does he just make really poor decisions with his choice in what he does? He’s out out a lot of duds lately. Approaching Nicolas Cage levels.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Wedding Singer or Waterboy imo.

They were last ones that still had that nonsensical timing in the jokes.

Blended is a guilty pleasure of mine. I know it leaves a lot to be desired, but I can't help myself.
I've heard Hustle is actually pretty good, but not sure how much of a comedy it is. Definitely not in the same vein as his old comedies. Probably the most recent one I've seen of his was Murder Mystery and it was pretty dumb.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I've heard Hustle is actually pretty good, but not sure how much of a comedy it is. Definitely not in the same vein as his old comedies. Probably the most recent one I've seen of his was Murder Mystery and it was pretty dumb.

Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore etc. had that weird dark or manic type of energy to it that just never really hit the same after the 90s imo.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
There is no way this isnt absolute trash. But I will absolutely watch it
Yeah....remember Dumb and Dumber 2? it tried, but you realize the original is what it is as it was so pure.

Sandler is good and has made some EXCELLENT movies (Grown Ups, his dramas, etc)...but certainly could be easy to "pander" to the old jokes, etc.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Yeah....remember Dumb and Dumber 2? it tried, but you realize the original is what it is as it was so pure.

Sandler is good and has made some EXCELLENT movies (Grown Ups, his dramas, etc)...but certainly could be easy to "pander" to the old jokes, etc.
You think Grown Ups was an EXCELLENT movie?!

• Optimistic
Reactions: rosshm16

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron