Good-Jones

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The rumor I heard was slightly different than not passing a drug test.

Either way, it doesn't matter. Campbell doesn't want it out there and we'll find out on Saturday if JGJ plays.

So, if Campbell was hoping to keep this under wraps, it is over now.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Thanks to message board "fans" that want to break bad news.

It's a fetish thing. I think they get turned on by doing it. Think some of these guys would be better off just hanging out on some Reddit sub forum. :rolleyes:

Comment all you want after something is reported/announced/confirmed but this first in with bad stuff based on a rumor from Barney the bartender is just a game for pathetic guys to feel important for their five minutes. Imagine being friends with them and sharing something confidential with them?

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
brandon sits on a thrown of lies
thrawn
C7xq2V9VAAACuN9.jpg

Reactions: CYCLNST8

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Someone got stupid and started an unsourced thread.
In related news, Julian Good-Jones is headed for prison, Charlie Kolar for the NFL, and Matt Campbell to Notre Dame.
I missed something. Is "Prison/NFL/Hell" a new variation on that "F***/Marry/Kill" game?

• Funny
Reactions: cdface

jennyfurhh

Oct 20, 2018
There are suspensions, though, that came post-season pre-bowl game. I wonder if he’s “off” suspension while others are not.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Campbell blatantly lies about the status of our players. You can’t take anything he says about a player’s ability seriously.
I suggest the players are his (cmc) players more than ours and protecting them and keeping them shielded from outside crap is an important part of cmc's job. Also, as a parent there is nothing worse than having your kids name tossed around a message board of has beens or never wasses. Merry Christmas.