Good-Jones

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
campbell seemed a little cryptic with his quote.

"as of right now, no"

The rumor I heard was slightly different than not passing a drug test.

Either way, it doesn't matter. Campbell doesn't want it out there and we'll find out on Saturday if JGJ plays.

Reactions: CoachHines3

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
3kbprn.jpg

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
So, our work firewall won't show tweets in threads, it's just blank space. It sucks, because people link tweets ALL THE TIME. What's the story ?

Someone got stupid and started an unsourced thread.
In related news, Julian Good-Jones is headed for prison, Charlie Kolar for the NFL, and Matt Campbell to Notre Dame.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Two years ago, I believe Cotton-Moya did not play in the bowl game for some reason and Everett Edwards failed a class so he had to sit the bowl game as well.
Please please do not quote me on this but I seem to think Cotton-Moya may have tripped up in securing an agent. As I remember it was an honest mistake. That said not even close to certain.

• Optimistic
Reactions: FatNTired

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
The ace reporters at the Rag know everything and love to **** with Cyclone fans

It's stuff like this that makes "clickbait" media annoying. In his Twitter capacity is he a journalist? Or just Tommy? Get two sources and report it or don't.

With all the local media buddies, on each other's shows, having their own twitter, these lines always blurred.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt and 67CY

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Please please do not quote me on this but I seem to think Cotton-Moya may have tripped up in securing an agent. As I remember it was an honest mistake. That said not even close to certain.
Yeah I honestly don't know / don't even remember why he missed the game. I just remember he did not play. I do know that Edwards missed due to academic issues, and I heard he didn't even show up / go to his grad classes, which is weird because he graduated from Duke and was an incredibly smart individual.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Yeah I honestly don't know / don't even remember why he missed the game. I just remember he did not play. I do know that Edwards missed due to academic issues, and I heard he didn't even show up / go to his grad classes, which is weird because he graduated from Duke and was an incredibly smart individual.

It's not that weird. A lot of those people using the grad transfer rule aren't using it to get a grad degree in something that wasn't offered at their previous school.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It's not that weird. A lot of those people using the grad transfer rule aren't using it to get a grad degree in something that wasn't offered at their previous school.
I guess it wasn't weird that he didn't want to get his grad degree, but weird that he probably didn't even think of the negative consequences not going to his classes would have on playing in the post season.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Someone got stupid and started an unsourced thread.
In related news, Julian Good-Jones is headed for prison, Charlie Kolar for the NFL, and Matt Campbell to Notre Dame.
Well to be fair, the second piece of news is likely (in the near future) and, last I checked, CMC will definitely be going to ND - in fact he is taking the entire team to "meet" them in Orlando!

• Funny
Reactions: Statefan10