Good-Jones

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Didn't we have a couple people do the same last year? Or was it the year before? Want to say our senior starting safety (pre-Eisworth) who should have known better. Can't recall the name...
Two years ago, I believe Cotton-Moya did not play in the bowl game for some reason and Everett Edwards failed a class so he had to sit the bowl game as well.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
giphy.gif

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Sorry guys I feel somewhat responsible. But I bet JGJ would say it was worth it. That was some high quality Peruvian sugar.

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
because you were kind of a **** about it. You had a vague post and were insulted that someone didn’t believe you. You also seemed to enjoy spreading the news.

I was a **** for asking who is gonna start at LT because JGJ is gonna be out? I wasn’t insulted he didn’t believe be, he quoted me and said I was a piece of crap. Are you going to say the OP is a **** and enjoyed spreading this news because he created a thread about it?

• Funny
Reactions: SerenityNow

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
JGJ will be a loss for one game but Ramos getting film for the off season against the Domers helps build an O line that can compete for a conference championship next year.

I'd add Ramos and Hudson to the will start next year list. As for RT I think Treiber beats out Foster but Campbell will take a hard look at the GT market.

• Optimistic
Reactions: FatNTired