General NCAA WBB Tourney Thread

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Can you be serious for a second and explain what pleasure you derive from pretending to be a Cyclone fan???

Okay, you made me look to see which of my ignored posters you were responding too. You owe me a beer next time I am in Dallas!

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Tough loss. MSU played well. We really struggled shooting. I really enjoyed watching this team this year. Very fun season.

• Agree
Reactions: StClone

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Well actually had no depth this year once you got past the post. Pre-season we all talked here like we would have lots of depth but after two freshman redshirted and Camber disappeared we didn't really have much. The juco guard got only walkon appearances. We had only Johnson to spell Middleton and when our "wing" guards like Joens and Wise had bad games we had no one to turn to.

Will be interesting to see what our identity will be next year without Carleton. The only returning scoring threats are Scott and Joens. Even with Carleton we only made the NCAA in two of her years here with only one NCAA win with maybe the best all around player to ever suit up for us. That is kind of sad. :(

This pretty much sums it up. They were often double teaming up Bridget and Alexa and daring our other three on the court to score. When 3s dont fall we dont have enough inside game.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
who is it? I've got em blocked, too.

c3be64d4518ff6eef80ce5d4f9551dfe571cae6d_00.gif

Of course this could be any one of 28 personalities i have on ignore. :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: CloneLawman

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
In answer to NWICY>

Oh we're having a good one. About 7,000 showed up for the ACU game. We saw CAL take UNC to woodshed as well. They have a post player who is projected to go in the top 10 WNBA draft. She was impressive. I think we have the toughest #8 seed in the bracket. If we get by CAL I suppose our next opponent will be SC or FLST.

Texas lost. That's always welcome news around here. Sounds like Tennessee may be getting ready to show Holly the door. That's about 4 years over due
Other than that our corn is about 4 inches high. How bout yall's?

Well as you know by now the Sisters lost on a cold shooting night. Nobody is even close to planting in Iowa, way to wet. Need some sun and wind to dry the top of so we can start thinking about it. Good luck the rest of the way in hoops.

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
Well as you know by now the Sisters lost on a cold shooting night. Nobody is even close to planting in Iowa, way to wet. Need some sun and wind to dry the top of so we can start thinking about it. Good luck the rest of the way in hoops.
I sure was shocked to hear the score as I left our game here tonight in Waco. Very rare to see an 11 seed beat a 3 in the womens tournament. They must have really had a frustrating night. We are headed to Greensboro to face S. Carolina. We beat them earlier this year on their court but they had a few players out then that have come back and are contributing very well. Should be a good game. We might even get to play your friendly neighbors after that. If the Hawks make it that far I'll see to it that we beat em good just for all the Cyclone Fans sake.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
Didn't see that ISU loss coming at all- :oops:
Take a look at Missouri State 's entire season. They have been improving all season and are playing their best basketball now. Their improvement borders on amazing. I looked at that and had a sinking feeling.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron