Gameday Sign Ideas

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Ankeny
If these were suggested elsewhere, I've missed them, but other topics I've kicked around are:

Gary Barta's sexual harassment judgment
Ferentz family nepotism on his staff
Some joke about Barta giving Ferentz another massive raise despite mediocre results

Crafting a clever sign is really difficult. You can always find plenty of stuff to make fun of your opponent about, but doing it in a smart, concise, meme-able way is hard.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
If you like any of my ideas... Feel free to use them cus I'm not gonna make anything.

You can use the diabetes commercial guy and put Stanley's head on it. Instead of saying diabetes... He's saying dey a betus

Stanley's head on the hamburglar.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I know I'm probably the only one that feels this way, but I don't find any of the "fat" Stanley jokes funny at all.

I don't particularly care for making fun of college kids.

Now KF, Barta, or Brian Ferentz..... they're fine IMO. They get paid well to deal with this kind of criticism.

cyclonedave25

Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I know I'm probably the only one that feels this way, but I don't find any of the "fat" Stanley jokes funny at all.

Now KF, Barta, or Brian Ferentz..... they're fine IMO. They get paid well to deal with this kind of criticism.
What if we keep it to healthy foods?
Something like:
Nate Stanley can swallow a whole banana

farminclone

Nov 16, 2009

I agree I don’t think it’s very funny

• Agree
Reactions: Cyrok

RIPVEISHEA

Mar 27, 2015

Agreed. Hated it for Georges his freshman year, too.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyrok and Cloneon