Gameday Sign Ideas

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Never forget:

cy-hawk-trophy.jpg

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
If these were suggested elsewhere, I've missed them, but other topics I've kicked around are:

Gary Barta's sexual harassment judgment
Ferentz family nepotism on his staff
Some joke about Barta giving Ferentz another massive raise despite mediocre results

Crafting a clever sign is really difficult. You can always find plenty of stuff to make fun of your opponent about, but doing it in a smart, concise, meme-able way is hard.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
If you like any of my ideas... Feel free to use them cus I'm not gonna make anything.

You can use the diabetes commercial guy and put Stanley's head on it. Instead of saying diabetes... He's saying dey a betus

Stanley's head on the hamburglar.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I know I'm probably the only one that feels this way, but I don't find any of the "fat" Stanley jokes funny at all.

I don't particularly care for making fun of college kids.

Now KF, Barta, or Brian Ferentz..... they're fine IMO. They get paid well to deal with this kind of criticism.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I know I'm probably the only one that feels this way, but I don't find any of the "fat" Stanley jokes funny at all.

Now KF, Barta, or Brian Ferentz..... they're fine IMO. They get paid well to deal with this kind of criticism.
What if we keep it to healthy foods?
Something like:
Nate Stanley can swallow a whole banana

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

I agree I don’t think it’s very funny

• Agree
Reactions: Cyrok

RIPVEISHEA

Mar 27, 2015

Agreed. Hated it for Georges his freshman year, too.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyrok and Cloneon