• Total voters

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Wherever we go to Costco, I will usually grab one of the Motor City Pizza Co. Pizzas. They're Detroit style deep dish, so they come in their own paper tray that you cook them in. We've found that if you spread a tablespoon or so of olive oil into the tray, and some garlic powder, before you cook it, the crust comes out very crispy and flavorful. Highly recommended.
Those pizzas are great. I buy those and Heggies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
If you like living I would keep that opinion to yourself in the city you live in.

Imagine him trashing Malnati's. Actually just got one from there that I finished last night. Delicious. Wish we could get it more than 1x every couple years.

Reactions: wxman1

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Plus it can double as a poop knife. Multiple uses.
de74ceb0-0412-431a-9254-5e1f73a04d84_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Tailg8er

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
If you like living I would keep that opinion to yourself in the city you live in.

Imagine him trashing Malnati's. Actually just got one from there that I finished last night. Delicious. Wish we could get it more than 1x every couple years.

Sorry bro, you dont like pizza. You like crackers with sauce and cheese.

You guys have clearly never lived here.

Look up Tavern Style pizza. That’s what Chicagoans actually eat. We show deep dish to tourists to keep them away from the real treasure.

Lou Malnati’s sucks too if you’re comparing deep dish.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I didn't even know it was it called, but I like the rocker ones. However like @Tailg8er said about the "small footprint". I love cooking and there are too many contraptions so the rocker is too big. I just do a pizza wheel through it in same with a bunch utensils.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo

Look up Tavern Style pizza. That’s what Chicagoans actually eat. We show deep dish to tourists to keep them away from the real treasure.

Pequods FTW.

Also, it's a lovely casserole but it's not pizza.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

We were in Chicago a couple weekends ago, and decided to get pizza. I was thinking traditional Chicago deep dish or tavern style, but my wife suggested we try a place called Coalfire, up on the north side, that was supposed to be very good. Their pizza is closer to New York style, cooked with a coal oven, but not super floppy. We just got a basic pepperoni, with dollops of ricotta. It was fantastic, but not at all what you think of when you hear "Chicago style pizza"

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
We were in Chicago a couple weekends ago, and decided to get pizza. I was thinking traditional Chicago deep dish or tavern style, but my wife suggested we try a place called Coalfire, up on the north side, that was supposed to be very good. Their pizza is closer to New York style, cooked with a coal oven, but not super floppy. We just got a basic pepperoni, with dollops of ricotta. It was fantastic, but not at all what you think of when you hear "Chicago style pizza"

Sounds similar to Black Sheep in the Twin Cities. Great stuff!

Reactions: Mr Janny