Friday OT #1 - Vice City

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
What are your bad habits? Do you smoke/vape? Drink too much? Petty crime?

I drink waaaaaay too much Diet Coke each day in order to just function.

What are yours?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I've curbed my drinking a bit since I started smoking weed again.
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: oldman and Angie

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
Definitely too much social media. I scroll and scroll when I could be doing other things. I've toyed with the idea of removing Facebook and Twitter from my phone. But ... haven't quite done it.

Reactions: Angie

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I have a tendency to pluck hairs out from my chin/neck area. Never to a point where it gets bare, but sometimes thinned out.

And Cyclonefanatic is not a bad habit! It's a way of life!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Definitely too much social media. I scroll and scroll when I could be doing other things. I've toyed with the idea of removing Facebook and Twitter from my phone. But ... haven't quite done it.

This sort of thing seems to be a pretty strong trend recently and I hope it continues to gather steam.

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
Haven't drank much at all the past year which is great but coffee is my lifeline. I actually get excited about that first cup when I go to bed.
I have a whole ritual with how I make it as well. Big AeroPress fan.

They were giving away these buttons at a conference and I keep it in my office to let others know what the deal is.

Coffee.jpg

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
Fast Food.

I also have a major soft spot for Dr. Pepper & Kit Kats. Thankfully I do have the self control to not by them at the grocery store.

Oh, I also bite my finger nails. Really should stop that.

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
Doomscrolling is very real.

Yeah. Back when this entire thing started it was really bad for me. Had to make the conscious decision not to look at those apps (I started running after work instead). Enabling apples screen time alerts was also eye opening about how much I was looking at my phone every single day.

Still get sucked in sometimes but it's not the everyday thing that it was back then.

Help Support Us

Become a patron