Fred Hoiberg Infiniti Voting

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
So I just did my part and may have averted a mistake...your opinions please.

I shared the link with the Timberwolves and Bulls Twitter accounts, saying "Please vote for Fred so $100K can be donated to the American Heart Assoc." I then attached a pic of Fred playing in their respective uniform. I was going to tweet at the Pacers account, but thought "Whoa. Purdue is in Indiana. That might backfire."

Should we tweet at the Big 12 account? Yet, that could backfire, too.

you know who we should try? Huggins. His Twitter account is kind of funny. I think he likes fred and he was getting some votes in the last round.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I can't believe we cant get closer. Purdue obviously is pulling out the big guns. This is a matter of pride!!

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I figured that they found out about the glitch before we did and have more people doing multiple votes in the evening than we do

But got my 1 vote in today

marvisn

Nov 8, 2007
Clarinda
I vote for ten family members every day. I find it interesting that Fred's mom is so competitive and wants this win. Must be where Fred gets his drive.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Random question, did anyone else do a commercial for this? If not, how is Hoiberg not a landslide?

32Cyclone Fan

Jan 31, 2008
I got this article in a Fred Google this morning. The Quad City Times has a lengthy article about Fred in the Infinity Coaches Challenge. Wish we could get more newspapers to do that. Every day is so important. Tied at 43% now but Painter is still in the lead. It seems like Fred catches up this time of day and then Painters fans vote later and take back the lead. Remember in the last day of voting make people aware their votes should be in before 11 a.m. Central time to be safe.

I'm not sure if our extra vote attempts are being tabulated or not. Never hurts to try. I vote in the wee hours of the new day if not before midnight Central Time and each night and morning it says Thanks for Voting. I just try to vote to make sure I get my vote in but the second time I try to vote in late morning it tells me I have already voted but it doesn't do that at night if I push the voting more than once.

http://qctimes.com/lifestyles/healt...cle_3399438b-cb2b-537f-887c-012e1fcbfc55.html