Fred Hoiberg Infiniti Voting

32Cyclone Fan

Jan 31, 2008
Fred has gained a little but is still in second place right now at 39 to 41% for Painter. Even if Fred pulls even we still need to find more voters because it seems the pattern for Painter voters is for many of them to vote late each day when it is to late to find extra votes for that day.

Let's try as hard to get more voters as the men did in last night's second half and Fred and the AHA will get the win.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Someone must have listened/read and gone to vote. Fred's now behind 40-39%.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Purdue is taking advantage of that late night glitch that lets you vote multiple times. They picked up 1% during thA

32Cyclone Fan

Jan 31, 2008
Either we are making more Cyclone fans aware or Painter's pallet is sagging back for late votes today. Fred though still in 2nd place is tied with Painter at 42%. We need to be vigil of the voting and getting out the information every day. I get in Google stories in if they have Fred's name in them. Since the close of the last round I have gotten lots of e-mail in about who the four finalists are. However most of the stories were posted on line in different newspaper web sites with the main story being to vote for Painter. I got them in because Fred's name was listed with the other two coaches as also making the final four.

Good job, but keep it up we must win this Big 12 vs Big 10 rivalry.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Okay CF, we need to attack this like the crowd did Monday night. How the hell is Painter still leading??

At around 11:00 pm last night I was able to vote several times. I am assuming they counted since they didn't say that I had already voted.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
So I just did my part and may have averted a mistake...your opinions please.

I shared the link with the Timberwolves and Bulls Twitter accounts, saying "Please vote for Fred so $100K can be donated to the American Heart Assoc." I then attached a pic of Fred playing in their respective uniform. I was going to tweet at the Pacers account, but thought "Whoa. Purdue is in Indiana. That might backfire."

Should we tweet at the Big 12 account? Yet, that could backfire, too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron