• Yes - It's time

Votes: 94 54.0%
  • No - It's petty

Votes: 80 46.0%

• Total voters

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
That's why I bought it! But now I see this year and it creeps into my brain that the guy makes millions of dollars and runs a multi-million dolllar program........would we feel the same way for a CEO who was doing really bad?
My vote was to leave it alone. He has a tough job and he's aware of the attitude around the program. No one at Iowa State Athletics doesn't know, so what is the end goal of the website.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I’m calm. I’m just saying there’s no point.
RGjdwhl.gif

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I feel bad for families of guys like Prohm. I mean he is trying and deserves to be let go but geesh can you imagine some moron starting a website dedicated to getting you fired? Getting fired already sucks, then for relatives and so on to know a website exists to get you fired. That’s terrible
They’ll have generational wealth to soothe their pain.

• Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
You can say anything you want about me for his buy out
No ****. His buy out will be more than i make at a job in my entire life. I would happily be fired from my job for 5 million dollars... Hell, do it twice. You can invite my entire family to sit in on it. I will personally pay to fly my extended family from around the country in to watch.

Then i will go throw a big ass party and say, "well that was embarassing... 30 year scotch anyone?"

The interest on that money alone would take care of me for life.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
He's doing the best he can. He knows it's not up to standards and his time his near. No one is blind here.

Him making millions doesn't change the fact everyone knows the situation. What's the point in making someone feel worse when they probably already feel worse than anyone.

I'd agree with this if Steve would have at least attempted to make changes to his staff last year. He didn't, and now they'll all be gone.

Hoggins

Sep 2, 2019
He's doing the best he can. He knows it's not up to standards and his time his near. No one is blind here.

Him making millions doesn't change the fact everyone knows the situation. What's the point in making someone feel worse when they probably already feel worse than anyone.

Is he? The **** head lost 20 games a year ago and didn’t change anything about his program.